- +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma.
- Medium size.
- Dwarves have a base speed of 20 feet, but their speed is never modified by armor or encumbrance.
- Darkvision up to 60 feet.
- Dwarves treat any Profession skill related to stone as a class skill.
- They receive a +2 bonus on Perception skill checks to notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors.
- Receive a Perception check to notice such features, whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, regardless of whether or not they are actively looking.
Dwarves are proficient with:
- heavy picks,
- may treat any weapon with the word "dwarven" in its name as a martial weapon instead of an exotic weapon.
Dwarves gain a +4 bonus to their CMB when resisting a bull rush or trip attempt while standing on the ground.
- A +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison.
- A +2 bonus on taste- and touch-based Perception skill checks.
- A +2 racial bonus on saving throws against spells and spell-like abilities.
Dwarves receive a +1 bonus on attack rolls against humanoid creatures of the orc and goblin subtypes.
Dwarves receive a +4 dodge bonus to AC against monsters of the giant type.